Irvine-based digital marketing agency Rhythm Interactive presents the 2012 Integrated Marketing Forum on Thursday, Nov. 1, 2012 at the Chuck Jones Center for Creativity in Costa Mesa, Calif.
The 2012 Integrated Marketing Forum will bring together marketing professionals to present and explore insights around:
- The major challenges facing marketers today
- Solutions to effectively integrate your marketing efforts
- Successful marketing strategies that drive results
- 2012 Integrated Marketing Forum Speakers and Panelists Include:
- Kyle Lacy, Principal of Marketing Research & Education at ExactTarget
- Steve Churm, President and Publisher of Churm Media
- Ray Benedicktus, President of OC Marketing Analytics
- Peter Bohenek, President of Rhythm Interactive
- Melinda Beckett-Maines, National Marketing Manager, Toyota Material Handling U.S.A, Inc.
- Shaun Parvin, Web Marketing Manager, Targus Inc.
Bookmark www.integratedmarketingforum.com or follow #2012IMF on Twitter to get the latest event updates and find out about panelist additions. Register today: www.integratedmarketingforum.com.
Complete a short marketing survey and get $10 off the 2012 Integrated Marketing Forum registration fee and be entered into a drawing for a chance to win a $28,500 Integrated Marketing Package*. Integrated Marketing Survey closes Sept. 28th. All 2012 Integrated Marketing Forum registered guests are also entered into the drawing to win the $28,500 Integrated Marketing Package.
“Many marketers and business owners are faced with challenges when it comes to navigating the ever-changing digital marketing landscape,” said Craig Cooke, Rhythm Interactive CEO. “That’s why Rhythm took the initiative to craft an event that explores these challenges, presents solutions and leaves attendees armed with the tools and tips to effectively integrate their marketing efforts and achieve their business goals,” added Cooke.
2012 Integrated Marketing Forum Sponsors Include:
* Full details on the Integrated Marketing Package can be found at integratedmarketingforum.com. The winner of the Integrated Marketing Package will be selected at random and contacted via email. Winners do not need to be present at the 2012 Integrated Marketing Forum to win.