March 19, 2015 - Santa Ana, Calif. - Irvine-based digital marketing agency Rhythm took home seven ADDY Awards recognizing the agency’s focus on sophisticated strategy, experience design and elegant technology. Rhythm wins the Gold Addy for Digital Advertising in 2014[/caption] The agency secured a Gold ADDY for their own newly designed responsive website rhythmagency.com. More than 300 Orange County creative professionals attended the OC Addy Awards presented by the AAF OC on March 19, 2015 at Bowers Museum in Santa Ana.
The ADDY Awards are the largest and most prestigious creative competition in the industry - honoring creative excellence in nearly every area of advertising and marketing from traditional forms to more interactive, digital forms.
Rhythm 2015 OC Addy Awards Include:
- Gold ADDY Award in the digital B2B website design category for the agency’s own website - rhythmagency.com
- Silver ADDY Award for consumer product website design - skywell.com
- Silver ADDY Award for mobile application design - Skywell touchscreen app
- Bronze ADDY Award for B2B website design - bakercorp.com
- Bronze ADDY Award for logo design - Rhythm logo redesign rhythmagency.com
- Bronze ADDY Award for online publication design
- Bronze ADDY Award for branding and logo design
“I am always impressed with the caliber of the creative work recognized at the OC ADDY Awards,” said Craig Cooke, CEO of Rhythm. “There are many talented agencies here in Orange County and Rhythm has proven to be a competitive, passionate player that goes above and beyond to create effective and well orchestrated marketing experiences for brands. We are not only proud of our work and the awards we received, but are also proud to be part of a highly innovative and creative circle of talent here in Orange County.”
Located in Irvine, Calif., Rhythm is an integrated marketing agency specializing in digital. Rhythm combines sophisticated strategy, experience design and elegant technology to create effective brand experiences for clients. Rhythm develops innovative solutions that achieve business goals and engage users. Core service areas include web, email, search, display, video, social, and apps. Learn more about Rhythm.