Increased demand for digital marketing including website design and development, mobile websites and mobile marketing strategies, and personalized web-based applications have fueled new growth at Irvine-based Rhythm Interactive. Less than a year ago, the agency employed 12 people and today they are building out their office to accommodate their 24 employees. The full-service, digital agency in Orange County, Calif. is also looking to fill other open positions.
Rhythm Interactive open positions include:
- Director of Technology
- Account Coordinator
- Account Director
- Senior Application Developer
- Human Resources Manager
“I think we may be a main source of sales for the furniture industry these days,” said Craig Cooke, CEO of Rhythm Interactive. “We are rolling in new chairs and adding new desks -- doing our part to help the economy. While our growth is a product of the demand for more digital technology, it can also be contributed to the high-quality work we are producing and the creative talent and expertise of our team.” added Cooke.
Service Offerings Fueling Rhythm Interactive Growth
- Video Production: Rhythm Interactive has seen a surge in video production projects for clients and has added a new editing and production bay to its current office location in Irvine, Calif. With the addition of the new editing and production bay, Rhythm is fully-equipped to direct, shoot and edit video projects for clients in a wide range of industries.
- Mobile Website Optimization: More and more people are using tablets and smartphones to conduct business, make purchases, get information. With this shift, Rhythm Interactive is working with many clients to make their mobile experience with end-user customers a pleasant one.
- Personalized Custom Applications: The key to business these days is about building strong relationships and truly engaging with customers. Through their proprietary Point-Click Technology, Rhythm Interactive is designing and developing custom, internet-based applications for clients that are personalized to the end-user and help the client gather valuable information on their key stakeholders.
Industry Verticals Fueling Rhythm Interactive Growth
- Healthcare, Pharmaceuticals & Medical Devices
- Hospitality & Tourism
- Technology Providers