Not only has Rhythm been awarded a 2015 Orange County Top Workplaces
honor by the Orange County Register, but Rhythm was also the only marketing agency out of 125 companies featured on the list
. The Top Workplaces lists are based solely on the results of an employee feedback survey administered by WorkplaceDynamics, LLC, a leading research firm that specializes in organizational health and workplace improvement. Several aspects of workplace culture were measured, including Alignment, Execution, and Connection, just to name a few.
“The Top Workplaces award is not a popularity contest. And oftentimes, people assume it’s all about fancy perks and benefits.” says Doug Claffey, CEO of WorkplaceDynamics. “But to be a Top Workplace, organizations must meet our strict standards for organizational health. And who better to ask about work life than the people who live the culture every day—the employees. Time and time again, our research has proven that what’s most important to them is a strong belief in where the organization is headed, how it’s going to get there, and the feeling that everyone is in it together. Claffey adds, “Without this sense of connection, an organization doesn’t have a shot at being named a Top Workplace.”
- a leading integrated marketing agency located in Irvine and focused on digital - has been growing year over year. In the past three years, the agency has grown from 22 employees to close to 50. While the demand for digital marketing solutions and shift to mobile has fueled Rhythm’s continual growth, the reputation for high-quality work and internal team expertise and specific skill sets has helped the agency secure top talent.
Agency team members shared their top reasons for voting Rhythm a top workplace:
“I could not be more proud of the team at Rhythm,” said Craig Cooke, CEO of Rhythm. “Everyone has a choice in where they work and what attitude and characteristics they bring to a work place. It’s our passionate, knowledgeable, vested employees that make Rhythm great and enable us to deliver solutions that exceed client expectations,” added Cooke.
- Leadership living out the values and vision of the agency
- Flexible work schedules with family and work-life balance a priority
- Casual and creative work environment
- Knowledge sharing among some of the brightest individuals in the industry
- True passion for strategy, design and technology and bringing it together to help brands thrive
Rhythm creates effective integrated marketing solutions with digital at the core for brands such as Irvine Company, Hoag Hospital, SCAN Health Plan, Segway, Fluidmaster, Custom Building Products, SmartStop Self Storage and many more. Take a look at Rhythm’s work
and career opportunities
[caption id="attachment_1179" align="alignleft" width="4032"]
Rhythm team gets in character at Top Workplaces celebration event.[/caption]