Irvine, CA — Nov. 18, 2013 More than 210 guests attended Rhythm Interactive’s 2013 Integrated Marketing Forum held on Nov. 7, 2013 at the Marconi Automotive Museum in Tustin, Calif. The 2013 Integrated Marketing Forum focused on content marketing with big name speakers and brands sharing insights around how to design, implement and measure effective content marketing strategies. The 2013 Integrated Marketing Forum was the 2nd annual forum presented by Rhythm Interactive and another sold-out event (the 2012 Integrated Marketing Forum took place at the Chuck Jones Center for Creativity in Costa Mesa and sold out with 160 guests in attendance).
2013 Integrated Marketing Forum Speakers Included:
- Keynote: Joe Pulizzi, founder of Content Marketing Institute
- Dr. Pamela Rutledge, Director of Media Psychology Research Center
- Mark Fidelman, CEO of Raynforest, Author of Socialized! and Forbes Columnist
- David Matathia, Director of Marketing Communications, Hyundai
- Jay Acunzo, Senior Content Manager, HubSpot
- Dan Weiner, Regional Vice President, Pandora
- Tricia Todd, VP of Marketing, Edwards Lifesciences
- Craig Cooke, CEO of Rhythm Interactive (moderator)
- Peter Bohenek, President of Rhythm Interactive (moderator)
“We host the Integrated Marketing Forum to make our region stronger by sharing knowledge and resources,” said Craig Cooke, CEO of Rhythm Interactive. “The fact that more than 200 marketing professionals attended this year’s event proves that we are providing a tremendous value to attendees and our industry as a whole,” added Cooke.
2013 IMF Speaker Takeaways:
- Content is a constant act of creation. Create more of what makes you awesome. – Craig Cooke, Rhythm Interactive CEO
- Content marketing is not a sprint, it’s a marathon. – Joe Pulizzi, founder of Content Marketing Institute
- People prefer brands to connect to them through storytelling. – Dr. Pamela Rutledge, Director of Media Psychology Research Center
- Make stuff people want not make people want stuff. – Jay Acunzo, HubSpot
- Stop interrupting what your customers like. Become what they like. – David Matathia, Hyundai
2013 Integrated Marketing Forum Sponsors Included: Hyundai, Vitamin T, UCI Extensions, Sir Speedy Printing, Allura Printing, newBrandAnalytics, Firebrand Media, Social Media Examiner, Orange County AMA, OC Advertising Federation, OC Marketing Analytics, TechZulu, UBER and C&S Sales. Companies interested in sponsoring the 2014 Integrated Marketing Forum can request info by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
Check out #2013IMF on Twitter for event highlights and attendee takeaways.Share: